Tuesday, October 18, 2011

camera

It's been a while since I've used my camera, and right now it's in storage. I feel very weird without access to it. I am itching to shoot things.. I have to keep pushing the thought from my mind.

One day when I have cash, I'm going to buy some prime lenses and an even better camera body. Oh! I could do so many lovely things!

It's been a while since I've shot a wedding or any session at all, and I'm missing it tonight. I don't think Utah is the right place for me to photograph people, I swear I'm going to make it to Washington and maybe there my wedding venture will explode!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Just be prepared for lots of rain...and slugs.

But that's coming from what I remember as a 7 year old. It is gorgeous up there! That would be a great place to be.