Tuesday, November 2, 2010

taylor swift+hyperbole and a half

blog1

"all the girls that you run dry with tired, lifeless eyes cause you burned them out, but I took your matches before fire could catch me, so don't look now:
I'M SHINING LIKE FIREWORKS OVER YOUR SAD, EMPTY TOWN" - taylor swift, "dear john"

i love her new album. the quote above is exactly how i feel!!! HAHAHA take that, sucka.

also i love provo at sunset, it's like the photo^ all the time. amazing.

alyssa grant introduced me to a hilarious blog: hyperbole and a half. i 100% enjoyed it today. please read "the party" if you don't read anything else. oh my gosh, the way the girl writes. and draws. oh my gosh. i was dying, literally dying. i went through the cycle 4 times: howling laughter to the silent shakes to frozen with tears pouring to wheezing whilst attempting to breathe again. some coughing, snorting happened too. it's really that good. "the cake god" is awesome as well, "how a fish almost destroyed my childhood" and "this is why i'll never be an adult" which i very much related to. please allow yourself to cry laughing.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

umm yeah...
I LOVE your blog and want to be you.. or your best friend. Either/or. I don't mind.